Quality audio for the new era of media players.
YARO is a 2 channel audio system utilizing audio technology by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower. Crisp, clean and powerful, YARO delivers fantastic sound in a compact and beautiful package. We use the very best materials to make them: hand-built, special acoustic wood cabinets, bulletproof kevlar woofers, natural silk tweeters. The result — truly exceptional sound quality.
Combine YARO with any 2 channel audio source for a complete 47watt RMS per channel audio solution. YARO is expandable with an impressive 200 Watt 8" subwoofer.
The YARO AMP is available also as a standalone unit.
Designed to work with:
- Apple TV, Apple Mac Mini, Boxee, Roku, Google TV
- Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone
- Mobile phones and PDAs with music players
- Video game consoles such as Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox Live
- Desktop, laptop and notebook computers
- Internet radio and network music systems
- Audio technology by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower
- 2 x Digital Optical Audio inputs
- 3.5mm audio input
- 3.5mm audio stereo headphone jack
- Sub-woofer output
- Manual volume control
- Acoustically enhanced wood cabinets
- Gloss Piano black finish
- Optional cable upgrade accessories
- Optional sub-woofer upgrade
- Weight: 8.7 kg (19.2 lbs)
- Amp Dimensions: 6.4" x 6.4" x 2.25" (162mm x 162mm x 58mm)
- Speaker Dimensions: 6.4" x 6.4" x 9.25" (162mm x 162mm x 230mm)
- Warranty: 3 years
The YARO Story
That's kind of how the YARO started. Back in March 2011 we were visiting one of our biggest resellers, Simply in Vancouver, BC (www.simply.ca).
Simply is the largest independent Apple dealer in Canada and they have, for a long time, been supporters of what we are trying to achieve here at Kanto.
We were chatting to their VP of Sales -- David Doyle -- and he was lamenting the fact that there wasn't an audio system that complimented the Apple TV at a sub-$400 price. He described to us what features he thought this audio system should have. We listened, took notes and headed back to the office.
We think we've nailed it with this product. The sound performance is truly incredible. The design mirrors and compliments the Apple TV. It takes audio input from two digital optical sources and one 3.5mm mini-jack. You can plug just about any audio source into the YARO and it will take it and just work.
Kanto is a young brand but we're growing steadily and confidently by listening to our customers.
We really enjoyed making this product. We think you will really enjoy using it.
...thank you for your attentive customer service... thanks for just answering your phone!